Change log for 3jFPS-wizard XP11 Version 1.3:
This version is optimized for X-Plane 11.xx, but keep in minds that it’s not compatible with any other “auto-LOD” plugin (like AUTO_LOD1.3 or 3jFPS-control).
The change log for 3jFPS-Lib1 version 1.7 only covers some minor improvements.
X-Plained.Com is pleased to announce that from today (June 6th, 2017) we’re able to host and promote – of course with the approval of Jörn-Jören Jörensön aka 3j – his “3j Lua script plugins for either X-Plane 10.51 or for both X-Plane versions, including X-Plane 11.
We all know “3j” from his famous “3jFPS-control” plugin script, that works in combination with X-Friese FlyWithLua script. Just to remind you for those who aren’t familiar with 3jFPS-control:
– Smoothly adapting view distance depending on FPS
– Smoothly adapting clouds quality depending on FPS
– Nice graphical display modes
– See avg. FPS, FPS-variation, effect of plugin at a glance
– Manual mode to test effect and find out best settings
Knowing this, it’s time to check out what other Lua script plugins 3j offers?
3J wrote Lua scripts for a FPS wizard, cabin sounds, pimping your clouds and the 3j library. Curious where and what to find? Let’s check it out. On the following links you can find all “3j” his Lua scripts of which, what I mentioned before, his FPS Control is well known and often used.:
- 3jFPS-control | Keeps good FPS by automatic adaption of view distance and cloud quality Version 1.26
- 3jLib1 | UI Extension Library for FlyWithLua Version 1.7
- 3jClouds2 | Pimp Your Default Clouds Version 1.3
- 3jFPS-wizard | Enjoy Smooth Flying XP11 Version 1.3
- 3jCabin-sounds | Sound Engine plugin Version 1.17
On behalf of Jörn-Jören Jörensön, enjoy!