We’re at X-Plained.com are pleased to inform you that we updated / new / re-uploaded the following libraries:
– Pyreegue ALES Developer Library 1.1.3 (new)
– The FAID Aircraft Library 5.0
We’re pleased to inform you that X-Plained.Com has updated several library packages. Although SAM Extension | Seasons Library is a part of the SAM plugin, we’ve added it also to this library listAs always, we try to keep our libraries for you up-to-date. Whenever you see something that in your opinion is no longer up-to-date, or that “your library” is not on the list, please contact us via email@example.com.
For your convenience, here are the direct links to all the libraries we offer (as per September 12th 2021:
– Pyreegue ALES Developer Library version 1.1.3
– The FAIB Aircraft library to version 5.0
– OpenSceneryX (external link)
– 3D People 3.9 (external link)
– Aircraft Static and Animated Aircraft version 8-2020
– Airport Environment HD 2.13
– BS2001 Objects Library version 1.2
– CDB library version 2.6 FINAL
– Cemetery Library 1.0
– DT Library version 1.1.0
– European Vehicles (static) Library 1.01
– Flags of the World version 2.0
– Flags of the USA States version 2.0
– FF Library
– FF Library Extended
– Flyby Planes version 4.0
– Hard Surface Library 1.0
– Handy Objects to version 6.80
– HungaryVFR Library Public Beta 1.0.0
– Japan Pro version 1.02
– MisterX Library version 2.0
– MisterX6 HD Forst version 1.0.1
– NAPS Library version 7.2
– People Library 1.11
– R2_Library 2.0
– RA Library version 1.2
– RD library 1.3
– RE library 1.8
– Sea Life Library 1.0
– Static GA Aircraft Australia Library 1.0
– Static GA Aircraft New Zealand Library 1.1
– The Handy Objects Library version 7.70
– US Forests and Woodland for Ortho scenery version 1.0.0
– Waves Library 1.1
– World Models 0,8.0
– x-Prefab Library to version 7.1
– XAirport Scenery library version 1.1
Thanks and good to hear from Xplained again. MrX6, Airport Environment seems to be at v2.12 already, for info.
Bruce, will check this when I’m back home. Thanks for letting me know. Will take action after November 8th when back in the office.
Have just converted an fsx airport “amsterdam” and was contemplating scrapping some of the multipart objects for a library equivalent – well it has taken me longer to find the object I wanted than to convert the whole airport. I had to refer to this selection to ensure I had the best choice. Thanks for your excellent library collection. btw I used the CDB library collection and NAPS library for a unique object.
I may hope that you’re talking about converting a “freeware” FSX airprot to X-Plane else …..
The library update notification is very helpful, thank you for that.
You’re most welcome Bruce.
Yes, very helpful. Thanks Angelique!