Airport Environment HD 0.9
The package (contains HD textures for) comes with the following features:
– Runways and taxiways
– Taxiway signage
– Ramp markings
– Runway skid marks, shoulders and blastpad
This is a texture replacement, not a scenery package! Please read the instructions on how to install it. Small correction for the manual: you need to backup the following folder: X-Plane 10/Resources/bitmaps/runways
Installation works the same for X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 11. Just substitute “X-Plane 10“ for “X-Plane 11“ in the instructions below.
Step 1 – Runways:
– Go inside the „Airport Environment HD 0.9\Step 1 – Runways“ folder
– Copy everything you want to install
– Paste it into „X-Plane 10\Resources\bitmaps\runways
Step 2 – Taxilines and markings:
– Go inside the „Airport Environment HD 0.9\Step 2 – Taxilines and markings“ folder
– Copy everything into „X-Plane 10\Custom Scenery“
– For more detailed instructions, please check the included manual.
Want to see some exclusive screenshots before you download? Then you must check this additional screenshots link.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.