Never heard of this aircraft model? Let me highlight this for you …. Introduced in 1994, the M20R Ovation was partly a response by Mooney Aircraft Corp. to the after-market modifiers that were putting bigger and bigger engines in the M20 airframe. By ’94, Mooney buyers were used to the “big engine” philosophy of the engineers in Kerrville. With the introduction of the Lycoming powered, M20M TLSBravo in 1989, Mooney had changed from seeking performance gains by tweaking the aerodynamics of the airframe to going faster with bigger and bigger engines. However, efficiency was still important to the airplane maker, so when they looked for another normally aspirated piston engine, the IO-550 from Teledyne Continental Motors seemed like the solution.
Ok, back to the Alabeo model. The package comes with the following features:
– Custom sounds (FMOD)
– Full Xplane 11 compatible
– RealityXP GTN750 compatible.
– GoodWay Compatible
– Superb material shines and reflections (full PBR).
– Volumetric side view prop effect.
– High quality 3D model and textures.
– Blank texture for creating your own designs
– Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
– FPS-optimized model
Want to know more about the Alabeo M20R Ovation? Check it out at the dedicated Alabeo page.