DeltaWing Simulations proudly presents you, F-16C Block 52+ Fighting Falcon, Airshow Edition. Their first release of F-16 will be orientated into the Airshow Edition of the Jet. No weapon systems will be available in this first Special Edition. Flight model is optimised for realistic performance with basic FBW functions controlled by plugin.
The F-16C comes with tons of features, animations and as we speak, X-Plained is busy writing a comprehensive review, but due to the complexity of the modeled F-16 that will take some time, so be patient.
Some of the included features that this modeled F-16C has are:
- Highly detailed 3d exterior with highly detailed 3d cockpit model
- Highly detailed 3d pilot figure with options for show/hide and helmet type
- Custom HUD and custom JHMCS HUD
- Custom selectable action camera angles
- Dual Custom MFD displays as well as custom programmable DED
- Custom remove before flight objects
- Almost every possible animation in and out of the plane
- Real sounds
- 4K and 2K textures
- Realistic startup sequence
- Custom particles system, custom cockpit lights and external lights
- Customised payload that includes optional wing smokers, wing fuel tanks, centerline fuel tank, centerline travel pod and CFT fuel tanks