The Rotate MD-80 is a most accurate simulation of this popular aircraft, specifically the MD-88 variation. It offers a complex and immersing simulation experience. The realism of the 3D model and texture work is pure and delightful eye candy. The advanced systems simulation makes a solid experience for the demanding flight simmer.
In case you’ve got no idea what the requirements are …. Windows Vista/7/8/10, OSX 10.9+ , Linux Ubuntu 14.04 (or compatible) and up – 64 bit operating system. You need a multi-core Processor 3.3GHz, 8 GB RAM, a harddisk of 3.3 GB and finally a 4Gb VRAM (8GB+ VRAM or more for best performance).
According to Rotate, the aircraft has been updated to version 1.43r3. We have added support for AviTab plugin, done some improvements, and fixed a few bugs.
Here the complete change-log:
- Added tablets and compatibility with AviTab.
- Improved autopilot trajectory precision, allowing RNAV procedures not available before.
- Improved compatibility with SmartCopilot plugin.
- Improved compatibility with hardware controllers.
- Improved auto brakes behavior during rejected takeoff procedure.
- Improved anti-ice system.
- Fixed CDT when running without audio hardware.
- Fixed a bug in CRZ page.
- Fixed sound error in outside views.
- Fixed minor errors in some manipulators.
- Fixed minor errors in some textures and animations.