KJGG Williamsburg-Jamestown v1.0 by Belga12345
Remember, Marc doesn’t work with add-on libraries, everything the airport needs, is included. You don’t even need OpenSceneryX!
All objects, including vehicles, static aircraft, buildings, vegetation, animations, etc. were made in SketchUp and based on the hundreds of photos I took at the airport itself. Under the _DOCS folder you will find additional airport info as well as some interesting Acrobat documents. A comprehensive review, written by Angelique van Campen, can be found via this link.
Want to see some additional screenshots before you download? Then you must check out this. Curious how KJGG looks with X-Plane 11.00pb11? Here are our Google+ screenshots while the following link offers additional X-Plane 11 screenshots at our own X-Plained.com page. And when this is not enough, here an evening impression of KJGG on our Google+ page and our own dedicated website page.
Let me give you some of the highlights this airport includes:
- Highlights: (over 400 custom objects !!!)
- HD Photo-realistic Every building was accurately crafted using photo-textures
- HD Photo-realistic Cars, buses and trucks in perfect scale with photo-textures
- Most of the vehicles are actually located on this airport
- HD Photo-realistic Airport equipment based on pictures
- HD custom made building lighting
- HD custom made lightposts, telephone and power poles
- Custom grasses, weeds, trees, flowerbeds, bushes and forests
- Custom pavement textures based on photographs
- Animated work zones (working bulldozers, dump-trucks, rollers, bobcats, etc)
- Animated news chopper
- Animated flying and or rotating helicopters
- Animated equipment: generators, forklifts
- Animated airport vehicles (with collision awareness, vehicles will not cross runway/taxiway if busy)
- Animated people, gates, emergency vehicles, animals and the Goodyear “blimp”
- And the list goes on
- Please EXPLORE, there is a scene around every corner.
Some important notes. All objects in the folder “NOT_MINE” are the few objects which I borrowed with permission from other developers:
- Special thanks to “Alcala” for letting me modify his gorgeous C170!
- Special thanks to “Beber” for letting me use his objects downloadable as single files from XPFR
- My moving flags are based on the great work of Mr 3D
- Manwalking and Manwalking2, Audi are 3 free samples of LP3D
- Several modified 3D people; originally contributed by: (Aarquita, AXZ,VRAI, C8TG, Lucas, MRCRGB, Murat, SketchupV1, Spokeshave and VS Projetos)
The ortho photos are modified and tweaked downloads from USGC (the USGC orthos were taken in the winter and were overlayed with areal photos I took myself).
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.