We have been waiting for this release although it still took a while before Carenado actually published this medium size Cessna GA aircraft; the Skyhawk C172SP with G1000 equipment exclusively for X-Plane 11.
Oh yes, this could be fun since this is most likely for many people their PPL aircraft. I learned flying in a C152 II, but had a couple of hours in a older C172. Not with such modern equipment like the G1000, but that doesn’t matter.
The C1872 isn’t a C152 II although it has a lot of similarities. Anyway, the Carenado exclusive X-Plane 11 model comes with the following features:
- Fully VR compatible
- Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections)
- Updated X-Plane default G1000
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Goodway Compatible.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
For more information visit the dedicated Carenado webpage.