The aircraft is only and only for X-Plane 11. It’s as we know from Carenado a state-of-the-art configurable FPS-friendly logic system and largely VR compatible. Further on, it offers full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections) and has specially designed engine dynamics forX-Plane 11.
– Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
– Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
– Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
– PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
– X-Plane GNS530 (FPS friendly)
– Support for RealityXP’s GTN750* (integrated into 3D cockpit, when available).
– Goodway Compatible.
And finally, it has realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy. Curious? Then you must check out the dedicated Carenado web page.