The Navajo (only for X-Plane 10.40+ 64-bits) comes with the following special features:
– New and improved multi-function scroll support.
– Volumetric side view prop effect.
– Using the default X-Plane Garmin GNS530.
Additional features are:
– Original Navajo autopilot installed
– HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
– 350 pixels / meter textures
– Custom audio plugins with extra effects for added realism
– 3D gauges
– Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
– Customizable panel for controlling window transparency, instrument reflections etc.
– Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane.
– Realistic weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
– Realistic 3D night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
– Individual passenger 3D reading lights and numerous HDR lighting effects.
– Dynamic loading/unloading of 3D parts and plugin logic for FPS optimisation.