We’re pleased to inform you that on behalf of Carenado, they have released the Piper PA31 Navajo for dedicated X-Plane 11 platform. The aircraft comes with the following features:
- Only for X-Plane 11
- State-of-the-art configurable FPS-friendly logic system.
- Fully VR compatible
- Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections)
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11
- Support for RealityXP’s GTN750* (integrated into 3D cockpit, when available).
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- X-Plane GNS530 (FPS friendly)
- Goodway Compatible.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
*RealityXP GTN 750 is sold separately
There’s a lot more to see and to judge. Check it out at the dedicated Carenado website.