As usual, the Aero Commander comes with a couple of special features like having a new and improved multi-function scroll support, volumetric side view prop effect. Further on, the aircraft is equipped with the default X-Plane GNS530. The aircraft is X-Plane 64 bits compatible and only for X-Plane 10.40 64 bits or higher, but there’s more.
Here’s a list with some of the additional features:
– Original 500S Aero Commander autopilot installed
– HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
– 350 pixels / meter textures
– Custom audio plugins with extra effects for added realism
– 3D gauges
– Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
– Realistic 3D night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
– Individual passenger 3D reading lights and numerous HDR lighting effects.
– Dynamic loading/unloading of 3D parts and plugin logic for FPS optimization.
– and much more.
Further on, the package comes with a couple of Acrobat manuals and 6 liveries. For more information visit the dedicated Carenado web page.