As usual, the model comes with a lot of features and again, this aircraft ids equipped with their Carenado G500. But what else does this aircraft offer. Let’s check the feature list:
– Carenado G500 compatible with X-Plane GNS430 (included)
– All-new sound architecture.
– Volumetric side view prop effect.
– Original Seneca V autopilot installed
– HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
– 3D gauges
– Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
– 3D stereo effects, such as outside sounds entering open windows.
– Customizable panel for controlling many additional features.
– Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane.
– Realistic weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
– Realistic 3D night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
In respect to the Carenado G500, the Carenado G500 comes with the following features:
– Terrain Awareness map mode
– Different declutter levels
– Advance menus and cursor with scroll wheel, click/hold or /drag
– Crisp, vector-based water data
– Pop-up windows can be resized and moved around the screen
– Pristine scroll wheel support
– FPS-friendly terrain map
But there’s so much more to read and see. You can check it out at the dedicated Carenado web page.