According to Aviator Pro “Aviator is a web-based add-on for X-Plane. It allows X-Plane pilots to use a secondary monitor, additional computer, Android tablet, iPad or any device with a compatible web browser to access to a set of screens and panels to control your flight instruments, controls, moving map, weather, views, route management, fuel and much more available functions. For Windows, Mac and Linux (see requirement section).
Want to know all about it?
We could offer you the huge list of features but perhaps it’s more interesting to see what the program can do for you. But this first. The product is fully compatible/supported with X-Plane 11+. The product is build up/uses a server and web client.
- Standard X-Plane 11 requirements apply
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or i7 (recommended) CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent
- 64-bit Windows, Mac or Linux supporting Microsoft .NET Core 2.2 Runtime (see Microsoft specs for this runtime package)
- 8Gb RAM Minimum. 16Gb+ RAM recommended
- Free disk space: 500Mb
- Additional dedicated monitor is recommended but not required. External computer, Android tablet or iPad
- Latest versions of Google Chrome on PC or Android and Safari on iOS is recommended
- Support for WebSockets RFC 6455 standard