Always looking for something new, looking for something that ‘s realistic, right?
We’re pleased to inform you that GloballArt modeled Salvador Bahia Airport (SBSV) with great precision.We’re pleased to offer you some exclusive screenshots of this airport with X-Plane 11 and SkyMAXX Pro. Curious ….. check out this screenshot link. and, does it look promising?
Oh, let’s go officially … Salvador-Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport, formerly called Dois de Julho International Airport is the airport serving Salvador da Bahia, Brazil.
The airport, originally called Santo Amaro do Ipitanga Airport, was founded in 1925. In 1941 Panair do Brasil participating in the World War II efforts with the support of the American and Brazilian governments completely rebuilt the facility. A brand new passenger terminal was opened in 1998, replacing the original outdated terminal. This new terminal continued to be upgraded and was completed by the end of year 2000. The main terminal, which includes a shopping mall has 69,400 m², 11 jetways and a capacity to handle 6,000,000 passengers/year. Traffic has been growing at an average of 14% per year.
On March 2017, Vinci SA purchased for R$ 2,35 billions (€ 640 millions) the administration for 30 years.
Some of the airport features are:
– Accurate replica of Salvador International Airport, updated 2017.
– Modeled from the original airport plants
– Customized runways, pavement and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures.
– Fingers Auto Gate with marshalls by Marginal
– Static objects, vehicles and aircraft.
– Avenues and streets with personalized vehicle traffic.
– 2D Grass.
– Airport and adjacent áreas Mesh personalized.
– Mesh Remexe Tool – Joz
– Partial modeling of the terminal interior
– HDR effect of interior of the Terminals and Jetways illumination.
– HDR lighting with custom night textures.
– Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
– Ground service for aircraft and traffic (default).
– Ground Traffic by Marginal
– Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
You can buy the airport at the dedicated X-Plane.Org webpage.