Drzewiecki Design is pleased to inform you that they have released Moscow City X. Moscow City is without doubt a very detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia, together with lite sceneries of 7 airports, many heliports and thousands of buildings.
It took almost a year to complete and it includes countless fantastic features. The FPS/VAS-friendly design and advanced optimization techniques make the product’s performance as satisfactory as possible.
Knowing that DD Moscow City is very impressive, we’re still pleased to highlight some of the package features:
– Extremely detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia
– Almost 2000 custom-made buildings and other objects, all high quality,
– FPS-friendly and with night textures
– Whole Moscow center done in 3D as well as all other important landmarks – museums, palaces, skyscrapers, towers, bridges, railway stations, Zara stores…
– Trains, ships, 3D people, cars, airport vehicles, static aircraft – anything you can imagine
– About 4000 sq.km of photoreal 0,5-1m/pix terrain with autogen
– Sceneries of all surrounding airports including UUWW Vnukovo, UUDD Domodedovo, UUBW Zhukovski, UUMO Ostafyevo, UUBM Myachkovo and UUMB Kubinka, with all airport buildings, detailed layouts, people, airport vehicles and more.
– Very detailed Kremlin model with newly constructed heliport
Want to know all about it? Check it out at the dedicated Drzewiecki Design web page.