DT Library Version 1.1.0
We’re pleased to inform you that X-Plained.Com has added a new library; DT Library from Darrell Thompson aka Org user Tbolt47. With his approval we’ve another library added to our constant growing list of libraries. Many thanks Darrell that we’re allowed to host/promote this package too.
According to Tbolt47; This is my scenery library. I wanted some better markings for smaller and medium sized airfields. Included files are:
- Standard runway number, “new” clean and aged
- Yellow taxi lines in two widths black outlined ones also included
- Faded yellow taxi lines
- Yellow enhanced taxi lines
- White lines in numerous widths suitable for runway center lines and threshold bars, “new” clean and aged, black outlined ones also included
- Hold markings
- White and Yellow chevrons
- Yellow markings come in four different shades of yellow
- All come with normal files
Any feedback welcome and let me know if something doesn’t work.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 15 files or packages a day.