The Tu-154 is the most successful and popular Russian aircraft of the Soviet era. From its first flight in 1968 this aircraft became the most flown in the USSR and in surrounding countries. 918 Tu-154 were built and some of them still remain in service today,
This X-Plane model represents a detailed study-simulation of the real Tu154 with all of its systems, performance and flight dynamics. It is designed from original documents, blueprints, videos and personal consultations of many people, including pilots, engineers and ground crews. Most important and quite interesting, the real Tu154M reg. No 85748 from Belavia Airlines was used as a reference.
The aircraft comes with a lot of features like:
– Very comprehensive systems, made as close as possible to the real Tu-154
– Working TCAS with TA/RA mode
– Working EGPWS with “Terrain ahead” warning mode
– Resizable 2D panels
– Detailed modeling
– Fully functional 3D cockpit
– Fully animated external model with ground crew
– Dynamic HDR lighting
– A menu for System, NAV and Services
– Switch from Russian to English with one click
– Comes with 9 high-resolution liveries and it includes a paint kit
– and much more
For more details check out the dedicated X-Plane.Org web page.