Welcome to Portland International Airport, pride of the Rose City, and second busiest hub in the Pacific Northwest of the US.
KPDXHD was lovingly crafted by former Portlander Bill Womack, who took a great many of the source photos himself and spent many months hand-crafting this lovely, modern facility, which in real life was voted best in the United States several years running by Conde Nast Traveler magazine. This version, targeted for X-Plane 11, is designed for maximum immersion. It takes advantage of the advanced capabilities of the 64-bit simulator, and should offer you many hours of enjoyment.
The modeled Portland International Airport comes with the following features:
- Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system for X-Plane
- Reflects the real-world state of KPDX as of 2019
- Utilizes SAM for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft
- Includes custom SAM gate marshallers and hangar door animation
- Includes photo-real area designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx TrueEarth: Oregon
- Key textures are rendered in 4096×4096 high resolution
- Makes use of advanced X-Plane PBR materials
- Includes detailed rendition of Cascade Station shopping area east of the airport
Want to read and see several screenshots as well as where to buy it? Then follow this Flightbeam Studios dedicated link.