Update Description from Agi: “FTU has been updated to 1.12c providing X-Plane 11.50 compatibility. There are no new features so if you’re still on XP 11.40 just keep the older version 1.12b.
- Removed no longer available datarefs
- Disabled some shadow options which are no longer available in 11.50
Why do you need another tweak and settings script?
I know there are some settings and tweaking tools out there but none of them did satisfy me so I always kept tweaking myself with simple scripts for changing the parameters that really impact performance without sacrificing visual appearance to much. For making this easier and to have the possibility to use different tweaks and settings in different aircraft I wrote the tweak utility. All the settings the utility gives access to have an instant effect without the need of a scenery reload (except the extended DSFs switch, it initiates a reload when clicked) and I think they are more or less self explanatory.
Your save files will get lost but there is a workaround for this:
- With your older FTU version create a sync file if not done already
- Save this file ‘FTU_Sync_Settings.ftu‘ on your desktop and rename it ‘FTU_Sync_Settings.lua‘
- Remove the old FTU installation from your scripts directory
- Install FTU 1.12 into your scripts directory
- Copy ‘FTU_Sync_Settings.lua’ from your desktop into ‘FlyAgi_Tweak_Utility/Userdata/Settings’ folder (create folders if needed)
- Start X-Plane and load the sync file into your aircraft
Check it out at our dedicated download page for the latest FTU version.