Just released is imaginesim’s V2 version of KAUS Austin for X-Plane 11. Coming just a month after the initial release, V2 takes advantage of all the great new techniques and improvements we’ve mastered with XP11, especially the SAM system of docking jetways with Safegate parking guidance and gorgeous looking PBR weather textures.
Austin’s terminals and twin runways handle in excess of 16m passengers each year, serving cities right across the USA, Europe and Central America. KAUS Austin is one of Southwest’s crucial ‘Focus City’ destinations.
- Fantastic performance using code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 terrain polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Docking SAM jetways and SafeGate system.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the recently opened South Terminal.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Ultra realistic PBR texture effects.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
Available right now at www.imaginesim.com along and free for current KAUS XP11 customers via your imaginesim Operations Center.