After the official release of X-Plane 11, it’s now time to welcome all developers with their updated aircraft for X-Plane 11.
Today we’re pleased to inform you, on behalf of Evgeny Romanov from JARDesign, that their A320neo version 3.0r1 has been release for X-Plane 11r1.That’s great news, but what can you expect? But first this ….. please not mix files with other version!
Be sure, that you use X-Plane 11.00r1.Copy unziped “320_JARDesign” folder to ..\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ folder
(be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path). Start X-Plane 64 bit and open a320, activation window is going to show up. Enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu. Activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit. Please visit www.simliveries.com to get 130+ free liveries.
Here’s a list of what’s all NEW”:
- External 3D updated by Felis
- Internal 3D and Ground stuff updated by Dron
- Systems updated by JAR
- Objects and textures was reworked according with new material system of XP11.
- Redesigned/retextured MCP especially around displays (so you can see all panels layers here)
- New textures on spots around
- Reduced amount of loaded textures (some are gone)
- No more any gaps between panels (no flicker on any gaps in cockpit)
- New reflections
- Now all cockpit screens/lcd panels have new glass with reflections
- New things in cabin and new cockpit/cabin glasses (inside and outside)
- Some changes in Sky lights in cabine by yours requests
- Reflective ground stuff
- NavData was removed from XP11 by Laminar Research and this was fixed for a320 (add _navdata with old Aerosoft cycle direct to a320 folder).
- User can select navData source at MCDU Status page. Improved.
- Add Diagnostic plugin, what can help if some installation was wrong (red message at screen if problem happen)
- Performance and fuel calculation was broken in XP11 and fixed for version 3.0
- Navigation system was broken and FMGS was reworked to be compatible with new XP FMS.
- Cockpit buttons night lighting was broken.
- Rework ND flightplan path drawing.
- Vertical profile calculation reworked
- NEW CRZ FL option was reworked
- Go Around fixed
- ILS approach fixed
- Impossible engines shutdown
- Cockpit 3D light fixed
- SPEED mode instability fixed
- LVR CLB flash
- Display brightness improved
- Flight log improved
- Horizontal FD during SRS/RWY fixed
- “CF” legs drawing improved
- Rollout mode (Autoland) unstable fixed
- Reflection maps for external 3d improved (thanks Rashid)
- Brake and clock night lighting (front panel) fixed
- Baro selector work fixed
- FCU knobs work improved (mousewheel selection work both for classic/comfort manipulators style) – please use MCDU Menu page 2 to switch style
- Not-transparent in-cockpit sunglasses fixed
- Engines start issue fixed
- ILS DOTs indication fixed
- JARDesign “Home” livery add (Thanks to Slava!)
- www.simliveries.com download service add for free a320 liveries
More information can be found at the dedicated JARDesign forum page as well as the link to download the updated product.
I said this on other forums, but my posts were silenced… again, just eye candy adjustments and irrelevant improvements across the board compared to xp10 imho.
there are no corrections to the so often blamed flight management; I wonder why this is a paid upgrade as it has most probably the very same systems malfunctions as in ’10. Real world A320 pilots gave their input just to be ignored once more by JAR. a shame this add-on will not live up to its potential. I would not recommend it if systems accuracy is important to you. if you’re just after eye-candy it might be a different story though.
Your comment won’t be silenced at X-Plained, but assuming you own the product, you need to contact JARDesign directly, right?