Today we’re pleased to inform you, on behalf of Evgeny Romanov from JARDesign, that their A320neo version 3.0r1 has been release for X-Plane 11r1.That’s great news, but what can you expect? But first this ….. please not mix files with other version!
Be sure, that you use X-Plane 11.00r1.Copy unziped “320_JARDesign” folder to ..\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ folder
(be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path). Start X-Plane 64 bit and open a320, activation window is going to show up. Enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu. Activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit. Please visit www.simliveries.com to get 130+ free liveries.
Here’s a list of what’s all NEW”:
- External 3D updated by Felis
- Internal 3D and Ground stuff updated by Dron
- Systems updated by JAR
- Objects and textures was reworked according with new material system of XP11.
- Redesigned/retextured MCP especially around displays (so you can see all panels layers here)
- New textures on spots around
- Reduced amount of loaded textures (some are gone)
- No more any gaps between panels (no flicker on any gaps in cockpit)
- New reflections
- Now all cockpit screens/lcd panels have new glass with reflections
- New things in cabin and new cockpit/cabin glasses (inside and outside)
- Some changes in Sky lights in cabine by yours requests
- Reflective ground stuff
- NavData was removed from XP11 by Laminar Research and this was fixed for a320 (add _navdata with old Aerosoft cycle direct to a320 folder).
- User can select navData source at MCDU Status page. Improved.
- Add Diagnostic plugin, what can help if some installation was wrong (red message at screen if problem happen)
- Performance and fuel calculation was broken in XP11 and fixed for version 3.0
- Navigation system was broken and FMGS was reworked to be compatible with new XP FMS.
- Cockpit buttons night lighting was broken.
- Rework ND flightplan path drawing.
- Vertical profile calculation reworked
- NEW CRZ FL option was reworked
- Go Around fixed
- ILS approach fixed
- Impossible engines shutdown
- Cockpit 3D light fixed
- SPEED mode instability fixed
- LVR CLB flash
- Display brightness improved
- Flight log improved
- Horizontal FD during SRS/RWY fixed
- “CF” legs drawing improved
- Rollout mode (Autoland) unstable fixed
- Reflection maps for external 3d improved (thanks Rashid)
- Brake and clock night lighting (front panel) fixed
- Baro selector work fixed
- FCU knobs work improved (mousewheel selection work both for classic/comfort manipulators style) – please use MCDU Menu page 2 to switch style
- Not-transparent in-cockpit sunglasses fixed
- Engines start issue fixed
- ILS DOTs indication fixed
- JARDesign “Home” livery add (Thanks to Slava!)
- www.simliveries.com download service add for free a320 liveries
More information can be found at the dedicated JARDesign forum page as well as the link to download the updated product.