On behalf of JARDesign we’re pleased to inform you that their A320neo for X-Plane has been updated to version 3.1r1.
According to Evgeny Romanov; the updated model/package comes with the following fixes and/or improvements:
– Flightplan part fixed (some arrival was not reading well)
– FADEC (engine control system) was tuned
– X-Plane version 11.01 light issues fixed
– Some improvement to make 320 ready for new incoming BSS sound pack
How do you need to install this updated version? Please not mix files with other version.
Use the following JARDesign download link. and be sure that …..
- You use X-Plane 11.00-11.01.
- Copy unziped “320_JARDesign” folder to ..\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ folder (be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path).
- Start X-Plane 64 bit and open a320, activation window is going to show up
- Enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
- Activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit
- Please visit www.simliveries.com to get 130+ free liveries
For more information, visit the dedicated JARDesign forum page.
Thank you for this XP11r1 JD A320 download link, extremely helpful, cheers