But what is new to the version or what has been improved? Lets check that with JARDesign lead developer Evgeny Romanov.
What new in version 1.2:
- Add ATC vectoring from any point on your route to arrival airport along ATC flightplan.
- Pilot may start work with ATC after takeoff and ignore any ground ATC procedures (if Pilot need)
- XP11 and XP10 compatible
Product details, and download links are available via the dedicated JARDesign X-Life forum page.
But Evgeny continues with the following important information:
1. Be sure what you use Mac OSX 10.9 and up including macOS Sierra 10.12 or Windows 7, 8 and 10
2. X-Plane 64 bit 10.42+ or X-Plane 11 64 bit.
3. Be sure what you have at least one of static library installed:
– OpenSceneryX or
4. Copy “X-Life” folder to your ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ folder
5. If you prefer use HD “Bluebell XL” traffic AI library, please download 3 files from
Next unZIP and put “Bluebell XL” folder to ../X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/ folder and install folders “PackA”, “PackB”, “PackG”, “PackJ”, “PackP” to ../X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/Bluebell XL/ folder
More information can be found at their dedicated web page.