In case you missed this ….. JARDesign X-Life version 1.2 has been released.
But what is new to the version or what has been improved? Lets check that with JARDesign lead developer Evgeny Romanov.
What new in version 1.2:
- Add ATC vectoring from any point on your route to arrival airport along ATC flightplan.
- Pilot may start work with ATC after takeoff and ignore any ground ATC procedures (if Pilot need)
- XP11 and XP10 compatible
Product details, and download links are available via the dedicated JARDesign X-Life forum page.
But Evgeny continues with the following important information:
1. Be sure what you use Mac OSX 10.9 and up including macOS Sierra 10.12 or Windows 7, 8 and 10
2. X-Plane 64 bit 10.42+ or X-Plane 11 64 bit.
3. Be sure what you have at least one of static library installed:
– OpenSceneryX or
4. Copy “X-Life” folder to your ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ folder
5. If you prefer use HD “Bluebell XL” traffic AI library, please download 3 files from
Next unZIP and put “Bluebell XL” folder to ../X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/ folder and install folders “PackA”, “PackB”, “PackG”, “PackJ”, “PackP” to ../X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/Bluebell XL/ folder
More information can be found at their dedicated web page.