Los Angeles International Version 1.01
On behalf of MisterX6 we’re pleased to offer you KLAX. This is a highly detailed scenery of Los Angeles International Airport.
Los Angeles International Airport (IATA: LAX, ICAO: KLAX, FAA LID: LAX) is the largest and busiest airport in the Greater Los Angeles Area and the state of California, and it is one of the most important international airports in the United States. It is most often referred to by its IATA airport code LAX, with the letters pronounced individually. LAX is located in the southwestern Los Angeles area along the Pacific Ocean between the neighborhood of Westchester to its immediate north and the city of El Segundo to its immediate south. It is owned and operated by Los Angeles World Airports, an agency of the Los Angeles city government formerly known as the Department of Airports.
The package comes with the following features:
– Photoreal scenery for the area surrounding the airport
– Detailed rendition of Los Angeles International Airport
– Animated 3D people
– Animated airport vehicles
– Accurate airport layout
– Custom models for terminals and hangars
– Custom high resolution taxiway and runway textures
– Moving jetways and marshallers
– X-Plane 10 HDR night lighting
– Custom static aircraft with updated liveries
Donations allows MisterX6 to keep making sceneries. If you enjoy my work, consider making a contribution. Donations are always optional, but greatly appreciated. Ok, here’s the donation link.
The minimum requirements for this scenery is/are:
– X-Plane 10.30+
– Optional Java 8 to run the configuration tool
– Optional AutoGate by marginal for the moving jetways
– Recommended HD Mesh V3 tile +30-120 by alpilotx via Aerosoft, flightsim.com or ISDG
I’ve included a small program that allows you to tweak a few options, to increase performance or to remove static aircraft for online flying. You need at least Java 8 to run it. It has only been tested with Windows. You can start it by double clicking the “Configurator.jar” file. Please note that you should not modify any file or folder names for this utility to run properly. If the program doesn’t work for some reason, you can also manually copy the files from the “Configurator” subfolder to turn off runway textures and/or static aircraft.
– AutoGate and GroundTraffic by marginal
– GetGT from https://www.opalsky.com.au/
– WED 1.31 and X-Plane 10 by Laminar Research
– Blender 2.71 by the Blender Foundation
USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain.
Credit goes to U.S. Geological Survey, Department of the Interior/USGS, U.S. Geological Survey.
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.