Orlando International Airport
Completely renewed and compatible with, logically, X-Plane 11.00r1.
On behalf of NAPS, we’re pleased to inform you that Freddy De Pues has released KMCO Orlando International Airport (Florida, USA) version 4.3, another airport developed by NAPS Advanced Sim Scenery North Atlantic & Pacific Scenery.
Version 4.3 comes with the following impressive airport features:
– XP11 full implementation: new aircraft and ground service vehicles traffic
– Now with magic halo lights around the terminals
– Customized buildings, lights, transparent windows, interiors
– Positioned buildings and objects as close to reality based on orthophoto source
– Color corrected USGS orthophotos blended in X-Plane environment
– ATC full RWYs and TWYs network
– ATC traffic flows, wind rules, time rules
– Passive ADSB
– RWYs & TWYs per orthophoto
– RWY & TWY side stripe marking
– Multiple road textures using .lin files
– Accurate TWY signs
– Precision pavement marking
– Ponds covered with realistic polygons
– Grass, sewers, irrigation system
– Animations by Marc Leydecker
– Extremely detailed environment
– Tunnels, bridges, causeways, toll, …
A big thank you for:
– Military objects by David Austion, AOA Simulations
– The Handy Man Objects
– Flags of USA States
– Flags of the World
– Mister X Library
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.