Portland International Airport 1.02 (X-Plane 10)
The package comes with the following features:
– Accurate 3D models for all major buildings
– Accurate airport layout including taxisigns, ATC routes and runway flows
– Photoreal scenery for the surrounding area
– Animated airport vehicles
– Animated ground crews
– Animated jetways and marshallers
– HDR night lighting
– Static aircraft
Donations allows MisterX6 to keep making sceneries. If you enjoy my work, consider making a contribution. Donations are always optional, but greatly appreciated. Ok, here’s the donation link.
– Copy the package to the “X-Plane 10/Custom Scenery“ folder
– Download and install the MisterX Library
– Install the Autogate plugin if you want to have moving jetways and marshallers
By default, this scenery pack removes ALL glideslope objects in the game, because one of them is blocking runway 10L/28R. If you want to fix this manually instead, do the following. Go to „KPDX – Portland International“ and delete „library.txt“. Follow these instructions on how to edit navaids to remove the glideslope object from the runway.
The minimum requirements for this scenery is/are:
– X-Plane 10.30+
– MisterX Library 1.2
– Optionally, Autogate plugin to see animated marshallers and moving jetways
– Compatible with HD Mesh V3.
– Compatible with „Runways follow terrain contours“. This option can be left on.
– GetGT by AndrooC
– XPL TaxiSign Generator by X-Design CSD
– World Editor 1.4 by Laminar Research
– Blender 2.74 by the Blender Foundation
– AutoGate and GroundTraffic by marginal
This scenery package is for personal, non-commercial use only. Redistributing this scenery or any part of it is prohibited. For further information, please contact me.
USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain.
Credit goes to U.S. Geological Survey, Department of the Interior/USGS, U.S. Geological Survey.
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.