Portland International Airport 1.5 (X-Plane 11)
According to MisterX6 …. please note that this version is X-Plane 11 only! X-Plane 10 users can still download version 1.02.
The installation procedure:
Unpack the .zip file you downloaded. Make sure to select “extract here” instead of extracting to a separate folder.
Copy the “KPDX – Portland International” folder into “X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery”.
It is required that you also install MisterX Library version 1.5 (or higher). Optionally, you can install the AutoGate plugin if you want to use the docking guidance system, marshallers, and moving jetways. These objects will remain static without the plugin installed.
The new/updated KPDX for X-Plane 11 comes with the following features:
– Highly accurate scenery for KPDX – Portland International Airport
– Accurate models for all terminals, hangars, and other buildings
– Dynamic reflections on buildings
– Custom high resolution ground textures
– HDR night lighting, dynamic night lighting for taxiway signs
– Animated airport vehicles (GroundTraffic)
– Animated jetways and Docking Guidance System (DGS)
– Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings
– High resolution photo scenery (15cm/px)
What are the requirements to run this airport:
– X-Plane 11
– MisterX Library 1.5
And finally, the credits/programs used:
– AutoGate and GroundTraffic by Jonathan Harris (marginal)
– GetGT from https://www.opalsky.com.au/
– WED 1.6 and X-Plane 11 by Laminar Research
– Blender by the Blender Foundation
– Orthoimagery by the United States Geological Survey (USGS)
License: USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain.
Credit: U.S. Geological Survey / Department of the Interior/USGS / U.S. Geological Survey
One or more textures in this scenery have been created with images from Textures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for more information. You may not redistribute this scenery package without explicit permission.
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 15 files or packages a day.