Phoenix Sky Harbor International Version 1.02
On behalf of MisterX6 we’re pleased to offer you KPHX. This is a highly detailed scenery of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
The package comes with the following features:
– Accurate 3D models for all major buildings
– Accurate airport layout
– Photoreal scenery for the airport area
– Animated airport vehicles and SkyTrain
– Animated 3D people
– Animated Jetways and Marshallers
– HDR night lighting
– Static aircraft
Donations allows MisterX6 to keep making sceneries. If you enjoy my work, consider making a contribution. Donations are always optional, but greatly appreciated. Ok, here’s the donation link.
Copy the „KPHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl“ folder (not the main folder!) into your „X-Plane 10/Custom Scenery“ folder. Afterwards, always make sure that this scenery package has higher priority in your scenery_packs.ini than “Global Airports”, “HD Mesh”, or other scenery packages for the Phoenix area.
The minimum requirements for this scenery is/are:
– X-Plane 10.30+
– Optional AutoGate to use moving jetways/marshallers
– I recommend HD Mesh V3 tile +30-120 by alpilotx via Aerosoft, flightsim.com or ISDG
– GetGT by AndrooC
– XPL TaxiSign Generator by X-Design CSD
– World Editor 1.31 by Laminar Research
– Blender 2.74 by the Blender Foundation
– AutoGate and GroundTraffic by marginal
– Orthoimagery by the United States Geological Survey (USGS)
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.