Hampton Roads Regional Airport
KPVG is an animated HD photo-realistic airport made by Marc Leydecker a.k.a. Belga12345. A personal note from Marc; it took me over 1200 hours to build this photo-realistic HD airport.
All objects, including vehicles, static aircraft, buildings, vegetation, animations, etc. were made in Sketchup and based on pictures provided by Tom Barefoot whose a KPVG instructor.
Soem of the airport highlights:
– Animated work zone (working bulldozers, dump-trucks, etc.)
– Animated WAVY10 NEWS chopper (takes off, circles over and lands back at KPVG)
– Animated flying and or rotating helicopters
– Animated equipment: generators, forklifts
– Animated airport vehicles
– Animated people
– Animated hangar doors (some doors open when you park in front and will close 2 minutes later)
– Animated Goodyear “blimp”
– Animated airport sign
– HD Photo-realistic Every building was accurately crafted using photo-textures
– HD Photo-realistic Cars, buses and trucks in perfect scale with photo-textures
– HD Photo-realistic Airport equipment based on pictures
– HD custom made building lighting
– HD custom made lightposts, telephone and power poles
– Custom grasses, weeds, trees, flowerbeds, bushes and forests
– Custom pavement textures based on photographs
Please explore since there is a scene around every corner. Grab a sandwich or a beer at the Airport Bar. No rubbernecking at the accident. By the way, the Budweiser is on sale at the super detailed gas station across the airport.
Special thanks to “Beber” for letting me use his objects downloadable as single files from XPFR.
All objects in the folder “NOT_MINE” are the few objects which I borrowed with permission from other developers:
– My moving flags of Mr 3D
– The ambulance is part of an incredible package of Michael Hoge, thePrivateer
– Manwalking and Manwalking2 are 2 free samples of LP3D
– The ortho photos are modified and tweaked downloads from USGC
End User License Agreement (EULA)
This “freeware” scenery package in whole or in part is for Personal Non-Commercial Use ONLY
The Software may not be used for direct or indirect commercial (includes non-profit, or revenue-generating business) purposes without first obtaining written permission of AUTHOR
You may NOT upload Belga’s KPVG, whether or not modified, in whole or in part, to any file distribution system, reverse engineer, disassemble or de-compile any part of Belga12345’s KPVG for any purpose other than to implement improvements for your own personal use.
Your use of Belga12345’s KPVG is entirely at your own risk. The author does not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage arising from its use no matter how caused. By downloading and installing this software, you are deemed to have agreed to the foregoing
– Unzip in your /custom scenery folder
– This airport requires the latest version of OpensceneryX
– Make sure you have “runway follows terrain contours” disabled
Marc Leydecker a.k.a. Belga12345
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.