Richmond International Airport
KRIC is located in-between Washington DC and Norfolk Virginia. KRIC is a photo-realistic animated super HD airport modeled by Marc Leydecker a.k.a. Belga12345. According to Marc “I started this project Aug 2013 and easily spend over 2000 hours on it. All objects, including vehicles, static aircraft, buildings, vegetation, animations, etc. were made in Sketchup and based on the hundreds of pictures I took.
Under the _documentation folder you will find a map which shows major animated areas
Some of the airport (over 400 custom objects) highlights are:
– HD Photo-realistic. Every building was accurately crafted using photo-textures
– HD Photo-realistic. Cars, buses and trucks in perfect scale with photo-textures
– HD Photo-realistic. Airport equipment based on pictures
– HD custom made building lighting
– HD custom made lightposts, telephone and power poles
– Custom grasses, weeds, trees, flowerbeds, bushes and forests
– Custom pavement textures based on photographs
– Animated work zones (working bulldozers, dump-trucks, rollers, bobcats, etc.)
– Animated NEWS chopper (takes off, circles over and lands)
– Animated flying and or rotating helicopters
– Animated equipment: generators, forklifts
– Animated airport vehicles (with collision awareness and do not cross runway/taxiway if busy)
– Animated people
– Animated gates
– Animated emergency vehicles
– Animated toll boots
– Animated warehouse doors
– Animated Goodyear “blimp”
– And the list goes on
Please explore, there is a scene around every corner!
All objects in the folder “NOT_MINE” are the few objects which I borrowed with permission from other developers:
– Special thanks to “Alcala” for letting me modify his gorgeous C170.
– Special thanks to “Beber” for letting me use his objects as single files from XPFR.
– My moving flags are based on the great work of Mr 3D
– The ambulance and some military vehicles from Michael Hoge, the Privateer
– Man walking and Manwalking2, Audi are 3 free samples of LP3D.
– Serviced Aircraft by Beber/RoyalOak
– 3D people contributed by Aarquita, AXZ, VRAI, C8TG, Lucas, MRCRGB, Murat, SketchupV1, Spokeshave, VS Projetos
– Military Aircraft by Privateer / Maou
– The ortho photos are modified and tweaked downloads from USGC
End User License Agreement (EULA)
This “freeware” scenery package in whole or in part is for Personal Non-Commercial Use ONLY
The Software may not be used for direct or indirect commercial (includes non-profit, or revenue-generating business) purposes without first obtaining written permission of AUTHOR
You may NOT upload Belga’s KRIC, whether or not modified, in whole or in part, to any file distribution system, reverse engineer, disassemble or de-compile any part of Belga12345’s KRIC for any purpose other than to implement improvements for your own personal use.
Your use of Belga12345’s KRIC is entirely at your own risk. The author does not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage arising from its use no matter how caused. By downloading and installing this software, you are deemed to have agreed to the foregoing
This package requires the following libraries:
– Unzip in your /custom scenery folder
– This airport requires the latest version of OpensceneryX
– Make sure you have “runway follows terrain contours” disabled (only takes effect after a restart)
Marc Leydecker a.k.a. Belga12345
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.