San Diego International Airport Version 1.51
San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN, ICAO: KSAN, FAA LID: SAN), also known as Lindbergh Field, is an international airport 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. It is operated by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority.
The top five carriers in San Diego, by seat capacity, are Southwest Airlines (42.7%), American Airlines (14.0%), United Airlines (11.2%), Alaska Airlines (10.1%), and Delta Air Lines (9.9%). The airport has domestic flights, as well as international flights to Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Japan. More information can be found at the dedicated WikiPedia web page.
Move the folder to “X-Plane 10/Custom Scenery/“. Install MisterX Library 1.5.
Attention: Starting with version 1.5, MisterX Library is required to run this scenery
What features can you expect:
– Photoreal scenery for the areas surrounding the airport
– Custom city buildings
– Detailed rendition of San Diego Lindberg Field International (KSAN)
– Accurate airport layout
– Custom models for all terminals, including the recently expanded Terminal 2
– Custom high resolution taxiway and runway textures
– Animated Airport Vehicles
– Moving Jetways and Marshallers
– X-Plane 10 HDR Night Lighting
– Custom static aircraft, covering all major airlines operating from KSAN
And what are the Requirements:
– X-Plane 10.50 or X-Plane 11
– MisterX Library 1.5
– (Optional, but recommended) AutoGate by marginal for the moving jetways
I recommend installing HD Mesh V3 tile +30-120 by alpilotx to get the best experience. A direct download is possible via Aerosoft, flightsim.com or ISDG.
Please visit AlPilotX.net for more information. Alternative download sites or if you want to leave Andras a donation!
Generally, this scenery should be higher up in your scenery_packs.ini than other scenery packages
“runways follow terrain contours“ works fine with this scenery and can be left on
– HD Mesh V3 by alpilotx – compatible, recommended
– San Diego Buildings by Brian Winton – FSX Conversion – compatible
– AutoGate and GroundTraffic by marginal
– GetGT from https://www.opalsky.com.au/
– WED 1.31 and X-Plane 10 by Laminar Research
– Blender 2.71 by the Blender Foundation
– Ortho-imagery by the United States Geological Survey (USGS)
USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain.
Credit: U.S. Geological Survey /Department of the Interior/USGS /U.S. Geological Survey.
One or more textures in this airport have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit CGTextures. for more information. You may not redistribute this scenery package.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.