San Francisco International Airport and City Version 2.01
The package comes with the following airport features:
– Highly accurate scenery for KSFO – San Francisco International
– Accurate airport layout (as of 2015)
– Newly built Boarding Area E
– New control tower
– Accurate models for all terminals, hangars, and other buildings
– Custom ground textures
– HDR night lighting
– Animated airport vehicles (GroundTraffic)
– Animated jetways (AutoGate)
– Static aircraft
Further on, these are the city features:
– Photoscenery from Presidio to Downtown and the airport
– Detailed model of the famous Golden Gate Bridge, Oakland Bay Bridge, and San Mateo Bridge
– Lots of buildings in Downtown San Francisco, including the Transamerica Pyramid
– Alcatraz Island
– Fisherman’s Wharf with lots of buildings and the famous sea lions
– Animated ship traffic and cable cars
– Nike Missile Site SF-88
Donations allows MisterX6 to keep making sceneries. If you enjoy my work, consider making a contribution. Donations are always optional, but greatly appreciated. Ok, here’s the donation link.
– Make sure to download both parts
– Copy all four folders into your „X-Plane 10/Custom Scenery“ folder.
– MisterX Library version 1.2
– Optional Autogate plugin
– Recommend HD Mesh V3 tile +30-130 by alpilotx via Aerosoft, flightsim.com or ISDG
Scenery load order:
Scenery load order in X-Plane 10 is defined by the file „scenery_packs.ini“, found in your „Custom Scenery“ folder. Make sure this scenery package is higher up than „Global Airports“, HD Mesh, or any other scenery package for the San Francisco area. If you fail to do so, the scenery may not appear correctly.
The package is compatible with HD Mesh V3. It’s also compatible with „Runways follow terrain contours“. This option can be left on. If you are running other scenery packages for this area, please refer to the „Scenery load order“ section of this manual.
If you own the „Golden Gate“ payware package, make sure that this scenery has a higher priority in your „scenery_packs.ini“ file. Additionally, you need to disable or remove the following folders as they are incompatible with this scenery:
Custom Scenery/__GND_TRAFFIC_SAN MATEO_BRIDGE/
– GetGT by AndrooC
– XPL TaxiSign Generator by X-Design CSD
– World Editor 1.4 by Laminar Research
– Blender 2.74 by the Blender Foundation
– AutoGate and GroundTraffic by marginal
This scenery package is for personal, non-commercial use only. Redistributing this scenery or any part of it is prohibited. For further information, please contact me.
USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain.
Credit goes to U.S. Geological Survey, Department of the Interior/USGS, U.S. Geological Survey.
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.