Tallahassee Regional Airport
Updated January 29th, 2017 | New version 1.3
What’s new in version 1.3?
– Implemented WED 1.6 Ground Vehicles Traffic
– Implemented WED 1.6 Aircraft Airlines
– New Flows with precision wind rules.
NAPS presents to you ….. KTLH Tallahassee Regional Airport (Florida, USA) and Doak Campbell Stadium. I cooperation of Cami De Bellis and Freddy De Pues (NAPS | Advanced Sim Scenery North Atlantic and Pacific Scenery).
The updated version comes with 1 minor update namely correcting a sign in the middle of a RWY.
Some of the airport features are:
– Customized buildings with lights and night textures
– Positioned buildings and objects as close to reality based on orthophoto source
– Color corrected USGS orthophotos blended in X-Plane environment etc.
– ATC full RWYs and TWYs network
– ATC traffic flows, wind rules, time rules
– RWYs and TWYs per orthophoto
– RWY and TWY side stripe markings
– Accurate TWY signs
– High precision pavement markings
– Sewers, irrigation system
– Extremely detailed environment
– Tweaked for better performance
A big thank you for:
– Military objects by David Austin, AOA Simulations
– Mowmyxplane by Simon Waters
– Autogate by Marginal
– Tacan by Pugwash
– Antennas by AI
Required libraries for this airport scenery are:
– Flags of USA States
– Mister X Library
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.