MisterX Library Version 1.5.1
Ok, here’s the list of all new items included in this updated package.
– Static aircraft:
– All static aircraft are exported to the global library, and can now spawn at ramp starts
– Updated all static aircraft with new nav lights (now has visible splash on the ground)
– Reworked A320, B737-800, B757-200, B767-300, Embraer E175
– Added dynamic reflections (X-Plane 11 only)
– Improved modelling and textures
– Added a ton of liveries from all over the world
– Added night textures
– Added B737-700, B737-900ER, B757-300, B767-400ER, Bombardier CS100, Bombardier CS300
– Dynamic reflections, night textures, accurate 3d models
– Liveries for all major operators
– Ground textures:
– Added one new asphalt and one new concrete texture, each with multiple variants
– Added some more box truck variants (UPS, DHL)
– Fixed an issue with unintentional light sources in some objects
Starting with version 1.5, this library provides a large selection of static aircraft with liveries from airlines all around the world. These static aircraft are compatible with the new system introduced in X-Plane 10.50, so they can spawn at all (updated) airports, including default ones.
List of aircraft:
– Airbus A320-200*
– Airbus A380-800
– Beechcraft 99A
– Boeing 717-200
– Boeing 737-700/800/900ER*
– Boeing 747-400
– Boeing 757-200/300*
– Boeing 767-300ER/400ER*
– Boeing 777-200ER/300ER
– Bombardier CRJ-200/700
– Bombardier CS100/CS300*
– Bombardier Global Express
– Cessna 208 Caravan
– Cessna 402C
– Cessna Citation II
– Embraer 175*
– Learjet 35
– McDonnell-Douglas MD-11/MD-88
Aircraft marked with a * are improved aircraft, featuring a larger selection of liveries, dynamic reflections (XP11 only), and night textures.
Additionally, this library contains various other assets that are useful for airport sceneries, including static aircraft, airport vehicles, and other objects.
List of assets:
– Airport vehicles
– Ground textures, taxi lines
– Vegetation items (grass, trees)
– Various cars, trucks
– Boats and ships
– 3D people
Copy the „MisterX_Library“ folder into your „X-Plane 10/Custom Scenery“ folder. Make sure that the folder structure is correct. „MisterX_Library“ should be in your Custom Scenery folder, not „MisterX_Library_v1.5“.
What are the requirements:
X-Plane 10.50 or X-Plane 11 is required for this library to run properly. Due to the use of X-Plane 10 specific features, it is not compatible with X-Plane 9. If you are a scenery developer, I highly recommend checking out the GroundTraffic plugin, as this library contains many vehicles that are optimized for it. Also, I recommend reading the manual to find some information on how to use certain items.
This library is licensed as CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. This means that you are allowed to redistribute assets from this library, as long as you are using it for freeware and give appropriate credit. Any commercial use is prohibited. For further information, feel free to contact me.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, feedback, or suggestions! You can send me a private message right here on x-plane.org. Alternatively, you can find me E-mail address in the included manual.
Donations allows MisterX6 to keep making sceneries. If you enjoy my work, consider making a contribution. Donations are always optional, but greatly appreciated. Ok, here’s the donation link.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.