In consult with MisterX6 we’re pleased to offer you his complete hi-quality airport scenery collection including his own MisterX6 library.
The provided airport sceneries are not just from small or medium size airports, no, they are the big ones. We offer the following airports for X-Plane 10:
– San Diego International (KSAN) version 1.01
– Phoenix Sky Harbor International (KPHX) version 1.02
– Juneau International (PAJN) version 1.0
– San Francisco International (KFSO) and city version 2.01
– Los Angeles International (KLAX) version 1.01
– Catalina Island (KAVX) version 1.0
– Boston Logan International Airport (KBOS) version 1.0
– Portland International Airport (KPDX) version 1.02
– MisterX6 Library version 1.2
Amazing scenery hands down! Thank you to MisterX and his amazing freeware scenery! This makes my simulator look a thousand times better. I love the hard work and dedication you put into the scenery too! All the fabulous auto gates can take a while, but you pulled it off and it makes the scenery be like a charm! Thanks, sir and happy holidays as of when I wrote this comment.
Cheers from Dallas Texas, United States
I would like to recommend that MisterX6 builds a Seattle Scenery package, either as Payware or Freeware.
The only scenery currently available is the Laminar Research’s KSEA DEMO Scenery, which is sadly full of bugs and not very scenic. Only a few static planes and the basic airport buildings.
Since is a major airport in Western USA, and several virtual airlines hub there, I believe a MisterX6 Scenery package priced around $20, would be a hot seller.
What do you say?
I have the San Francisco scenery using MisterX library. When I fly toward KSJC San Jose,
X plane freezes. If I start at Seattle Tacoma, X plane freezes. If I remove Mister X library
everything works. I have tried moving it to various positions on the file list with no change.
What is the cause of this? If I stay within 40 miles of KSFO it works perfectly. If I fly some far away location
it also works. I would love for it to work correctly