We’re pleased to inform you about the following Navigraph news.
Charts iPad Limited Beta
Charts for iPad is now ready for beta testing. We can’t do an open beta due to Apple’s restrictions. Instead we are doing a limited beta for 1,500 participants (first come, first served!). Interested? Sign up at https://goo.gl/forms/dzeRQeeQB8WEbVPQ2
Just like in the Android, Desktop and Cloud versions in the new Charts suite, the iPad version has the following new features:
- Jeppesen Charts
- Day and Night mode
- Moving Maps on enroute charts, approach charts, and airport diagrams
- Flights accepting route strings
- Pinboard for flexible organization of airport charts
- Dynamic, interactive and fully searchable enroute charts
- Decentralization of server structure for good responsiveness around the globe
Please report feedback and any bugs to our support forum via this link: https://www.navigraph.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=98
Please note that you need an active Charts or Ultimate subscription to access the full functionality of the app. Subscriptions can be bought here. It is recommended that you await beta test invitation before purchasing subscription if your intention is only to take part in the beta test. However, the subscription is of course also valid for all our existing software currently not in beta.