NWWE | Ile des Pins Airport Version 1.0.0
We’re pleased that X-Plained has the approval of Cami De Bellis to offer you her latest native replica scenery of the beautiful island of Moue, located in the South Pacific French’s Territories of New Caledonia.
For those who aren’t familiar with Cami De Bellis, let me introduce her to you. Cami De Bellis is an Italian scenery designer who has been developing X-Plane sceneries for almost ten years (2008). Cami’s main goal has always been to model her sceneries as closely as possible (within simulator limits), so as to be exact replicas of the real airports – this also includes their surrounding areas. Cami has always appreciated the natural beauty that many of these airports are located in, and as such, has tried to incorporate this in her work. Her sceneries range from the Pacific and Caribbean Islands, to countries neighbouring the Himalayas and parts of Asia. Always one for detail, her passion for scenery design remains as strong as ever.
As with most sceneries from Cami De Bellis, they always reflect a high realistic contents and worth to have a virtual visit to this modeled airport. This time the offered airport is not only for X-Plane 11, but this download page also offers a package for X-Plane 10. Although it’s clearly written near the download button, the upper link is for X-Plane 11, the lower download button is for X-Plane 10.
The airport with ICAO code NWWE comes with the following features:
- Highly accurate scenery for NWWE Ile des Pins with all buildings modeled
- Detailed airport objects, trees, and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apronCustom surroundings buildings
- Custom airport lights
- High-resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High-resolution building textures – all in 2K and 4K
- Excellent night effects
- WT3 compatible
Note: I truly recommend using Ortho4XP for this area. The effect above the sea and the whole island is much better than the original overlays and mesh!
- This scenery package is for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Redistributing this scenery or any part of it is prohibited.
- The copyright is a legal right, existing in many countries, that grants the creator of an original work exclusive rights.
- Copy, modified or tampered any objects of this scenery package is forbidden in any way and protected by the copyright’ laws.
- This scenery package is free, and no payments are requested for it.
- CC Creative
For those who seek for local liveries, please check out the following. You can download the following liveries, Air Loyauté, and Air Caledonia for respectively the RWDesigns DHC6-300 and the Aerosoft ATR72-500.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 15 files or packages a day.