X-Plained.Com would like to share the following news with you, coming from Orbx and modeled by Orbx developer Tony Wroblewski.
Orbx has released today, March 29th, EGCK Caernarfon Airport. Created by developer TrueEarth developer Tony Wroblewski, the entire airfield has been modelled in superb detail from extensive real-world photography and numerous site visits offering unmatched realism and accuracy. Caernarfon (pronounced [KUH] + [NAA] + [VUHN]) (Maes Awyr Caernarfon) is a lovely general aviation airport located right in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales, in one of the most scenic and popular tourist areas in the UK.
The airport and all the recent extensions and new buildings from summer 2019 have been included ensuring that the airport is as close as possible to the real airport and will remain so for many years to come.
- Ultra HD 2cm/px bespoke hand-painted ground textures for the immediate airport area
- 30cm/px imagery for the surrounding area
- Custom and unique ground vehicles and aircraft
- Accurately and superbly modelled buildings
- Detailed 3D fencing, signage and equipment
- HD hand-crafted PBR materials for the airport buildings
- Historic RAF Llandwrog buildings
- Surrounding POIs such as Morfa Holiday Park, Fort Belan and farmland buildings
- Blends seamlessly with Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain Central
- Animated and functional signal square, anemometer and windsock
More information about this X-Plane 11 airprot can be found at the dedicated Orbx web page.