Just Flight, in partnership with Thranda Design, are proud to present their first X-Plane 11 add-on … the PA-28R Arrow III. Just Flight’s new Arrow III for X-Plane 11 comes in 11 paint schemes and features PBR materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism, 4096 x 4096 textures for the highest possible texture clarity and numerous animations including a multi-animation passenger door that, when open, responds to G-forces and air resistance.
But there’s much more.
The PA-28R Arrow III is a four seater, piston-engine aircraft equipped with a retractable tricycle landing gear and constant-speed propeller – an ideal aircraft for touring and instrument training. The aircraft is flown all around the world and this add-on reflects that global popularity. In addition to our UK research aircraft, G-BGKU, the package features eleven liveries from the USA, Canada, UK, France, Switzerland, Australia and Germany.
Some – the list seems endless – of the Arrow III features are:
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads – every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Heavy and reduced levels of wear and tear in the virtual cockpit (changes according to selected livery)
- Interactive engine start checklist that responds to user inputs and sim variables
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between ‘cold and dark’ or ‘ready for take-off’ (if aircraft is stationary on the ground)
- Interactive logbook panel for logging your flight details (X-Plane native)
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
- Yoke-mounted flight timer/clock
- Independently operated left and right (standby) altimeter
- GoodWay compatible
- Ability to change barometric units from InHG to MB in altimeter adjustment
- Option to activate flashlight from within pop-up window, to aid in those pitch-black cold and dark starts at night
- Pop-up autopilot window
And there’s so much more. Detailed aircraft and systems information can be found at the dedicated Just Flight web page.