According to Carenado “As we promised, all the X-Plane aircraft released in the past 6 months will be freely updated to X-Plane 11, ensuring the investments done by our customers since the new X-Plane 11 was announced.
The package includes two aircraft files: one updated file for X-Plane 10.5x, and one completely re-authored file for X-plane 11, which is calibrated to X-plane 11’s new flight dynamics engine, PBR materials, and other XP11-native features.
- Added full support for X-Plane11 (new .acf file for XP11)
- Implemented PBR (Physically based rendering), both interior and exterior
- Replaced “SuperManipulator” (proprietary scroll wheel) with X-plane -native scroll wheel control.
- Re-did entire flight dynamics for XP 11 version of the aircraft
- Calibrated fuel consumption
- Calibrated ground handling
- Calibrated interior HDR lights.
- Tweaked flaps and elevators
- Nav To/From indicator fixed
Customers should download the package again from the link provided.”