Juneau International Version 1.0
The package comes with the following features:
– Photoreal scenery for the area surrounding the airport
– Detailed rendition of Juneau International Airport(PAJN)
– Animated 3D people
– Animated airport vehicles
– Custom approach lead-in lighting (LDIN)
– Accurate airport layout
– Custom models for terminals and hangars
– Custom high resolution taxiway textures
– Moving jetways and marshallers
– X-Plane 10 HDR night lighting
The minimum requirements for this package are:
– X-Plane 10.30
– OpenSceneryX (no other libraries needed)
– Optional, AutoGate by marginal for the moving jetways
– Recommend ALPilot HD Mesh V3 tile +50-140 via Aerosoft, flightsim.com or ISDG
– Move the folder to “X-Plane 10/Custom Scenery/“
– Optional … OpenSceneryX 2.0.0 if you haven’t already.
AutoGate and GroundTraffic by marginal
GetGT from http://www.opalsky.com.au/
WED 1.31 and X-Plane 10 by Laminar Research
Blender 2.71 by the Blender Foundation
Orthoimagery by the United States Geological Survey (USGS)
This scenery package is for personal, non-commercial use only. Redistributing this scenery or any part of it is prohibited. For further information, please contact me.
USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain.
Credit goes to U.S. Geological Survey, Department of the Interior/USGS, U.S. Geological Survey.
If you do not already have the libraries used in this package, you may find download links in the Master Library List.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 5 files or packages a day. A higher download limit per day can be requested by sending an email to Angelique van Campen.