We’re pleased to inform you one behalf of Pilot Plus that they have released their first Definitive airport series; Bristol International Airport.
According to Pilot Plus “We’re launching our Definitive range, and it all starts with Bristol International Airport! Definitive products are our most bespoke and intricate environments, providing an unrivalled simulation experience with no compromise. The modeled airport comes with a lot of interesting features like beautiful PBR ground and building effects will surround you in the definitive simulated environment or vegetation will adapt to seasons dynamically in your simulator, no simulator restart needed, no experience compromise.
Here’s the complete list of general features as well as World Traffic 3 features:
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Ultra-realistic buildings
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding orthoimagery
- Atmospheric night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Optimised for maximum performance
- Perfectly blends with Orbx True Earth
- Fully customised World Traffic 3 solution (credits to Kman)
- Created for X-Plane 11.30+
World Traffic 3 Features:
- All Airlines that use this airport are represented.
- Turning Pushbacks where applicable.
- WT3 Operations File that matches Airport WED Flow for maximum predictability.
- TaxiFlow where possible to avoid nose to nose conflicts.
- Gate priority set to terminal gates for realistic operations
Want to know more about it? Then you must check out their dedicated Bristol store page. Soon X-Plained.Com will offer you an in-depth review.