RA Library Version 1.0.0
I wanted textures with normal map and specularity for my airports , and tried to find the best technique for photorealism in near sight and diversity in far sight . Look at my airports and the pictures to see the results.
for the same result , choose a texture (concrete or asphalt) , an overlay (one … or more) and optionally a patch (tar lines and stains). All textures are 2K (2048) (except concrete06 : 4k (4096) ).
- Textures : 7 asphalt textures and 5 concrete textures (more to come ..;) with normal map and specularity.
- Overlays : different overlays to put above textures for realism, diversity and best visual from a high view . All overlays have specularity.
- Patches : all sorts of tar lines and stains with specularity.
- Runways : QuickSpecular is an overlay for having specularity on LR runways (best match with the misterX version : HD environment) with 3 different tints : light, dark and brown. EdgeMask is used to mask the edges of the LR runway.
- Vegetation : 3 collections for dry landscape , green landscape and hedges. Grass4TarLines (using on Tar00.lin )and Grass4Edges (along the … edges) must be used preferably with “Lines type” in WED , not with “Area types”.
- Ground : overlays for edges of taxiways (and runways) , and for soil with bump effect (normal map) . More to come, particularly for grassy land.
- Markings : two kind of markings called new and old (but better called large and small) with specularity.
Advice : all overlays and patches come generally each in 2 different types of files (.pol and .lin ), and 2 different sizes (L and XL) ; .lin files are used preferably for long taxiways and runways , and curved lines.
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.