Just a reminder to all simmers who are flying the Carenado and/or Alabeo aircraft having the G1000 navigation equipment on-board.
The following aircraft have been updated to version 3.3 where most of the G1000 issues are improved and bugs fixed:
Carenado CT182T Skylane G1000
Carenado CT206H Stationair G1000 Extension Pack
Carenado SR22 GTSx
Alabeo DA42 Twin Star X-Plane
Here is a list of improvements and bugs fixed in the G1000 aircraft:
– Almost instantaneous database load time (compared to 40-50 seconds before)
– Database is now handled in a separate binary plugin, separating it from other logic in the plane.
– Back-end is now more similar to how the default GNS430/530 handle the database.
– Compatible with Navigraph updates to the GNS430 Custom Data waypoint and navaid files.
– Numerous optimizations to minimize FPS hit during certain conditions
– Improved file compatibility with file plans generated in 3rd party apps
– Smoother/snappier navigation and data entry
– Increased stability and improved initialization logic (especially from cold and dark)
– Better handling of ambiguous locations for waypoints with duplicate names.
– Higher resolution moving map
– Numerous minor fixes (wind indicator, GS, engine indicators, visual glitches in applicable planes)
– Improved “Core” vs. “Custom” G1000 architecture, keeping all core functions of the G1000 more similar and unified.
It’s important to know that you need to download the aircraft again.
Eindelijk goed nieuws uit de Carenado hoek!!
Had er tot nu toe weinig plezier aan beleeft.
Ben nu benieuwt wat de test zal opleveren??
Jullie zijn goed bezig… Proficiat!