SAM – Scenery Animation Manager 2.0.1
We’re more than pleased to inform you that with the approval of Marten or also known as X-Plane.Org user marten@stairport, we are able to host and promote his X-Plane 11 plugin. Oh no, not just a plugin, no, a great plugin. On May 28th the update to version 1.10 came with the following fixes, improvements and new features; added bridge facades for each jetway type and height, added 737Max configuration, added Colimata Concorde configuration, added X-Crafts ERJ Series configuration, fixed jetway solid 4.0m type 01, fixed Peter Hager A380 livery variant compatibility and fixed white shimmering on Safegate VDGS display.
Now we’re at version 2.0.1 but please note, for the moment this is only compatible with Windows and Linux only. Mac support will follow soon, but not yet any idea when.
According to Marten; SAM (Scenery Animation Manager) is a native X-Plane 11 plugin offering different possibilities to scenery authors focused on animations. A library with pre-animated objects like Jetways, VDGS, Marshaller, Hangars, Wind Turbines etc. is the starting point for developers to experiment with. You can either use these objects or create and animate your own.
The plugin is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 which means it is free to use for all users and for all freeware sceneries. If you are a payware developer you can get a license for your project in our shop. A library with pre-animated objects like Jetways, VDGS, Marshaller, Hangars, Wind Turbines etc. is the starting point for developers to experiment with. You can either use these objects or create and animate your own.
Released November 19 Version 2.0.0:
- New User Interface with plenty of new features
- Colors & Seasons menu (+ additional free seasons library)
- Automatic connection mode now connects to closest door as long as no door is predefined
- Manual connection mode offers full control of any jetway
- Jetway status indication (can be disabled)
- Flightplan import from Vatsim, IVAO, PilotEdge and SimBrief
- New VDGS model Honeywell-AVDGS-PA3 including flight details
- Online Version check for Plugin/Library + Extensions
- Fixed VDGS pole drawing distance
- Fixed jetway solid type 1 extension and templates
- Fixed missing LIT texture on Honeywell AVDGS
What’s New in Version 2.0.1. Released December 4th 2019:
- Changed library file structure
- Added system to keep libraries in the highest scenery priority
- Adapted manual for new installation instructions
- Increased plugin loading time for pre-cached airports
- Added VMAX 787 config
- Fixed Zibo v3.38+ door height
- Fixed wrong pole object texture
- Fixed wrong color button logic
- Added authentification system for extensions
- Added WorldJetway extension (payware)
- Added linux version
This package is offered to you by X-Plained.Com. It is free for personal and/or private use. It is not allowed to copy, publish or redistribute any part of any file or package from this website without prior permission from X-Plained.Com or from the developer. Commercial use of the package or parts of it, is prohibited in any way.
Keep in mind that your maximum download per day is set to 15 files or packages a day.
Attention … attention … attention:
The upper download link is version 2.0.1 (Windows and Linux) while the lower link is for macOS. This is still v1.1.0.