We’re more than pleased to inform you that with the approval of Marten or also known as X-Plane.Org user marten@stairport, we are able to host and promote his X-Plane 11 plugin. Oh no, not just a plugin, no, a great plugin.
According to Marten; SAM (Scenery Animation Manager) is a native X-Plane 11 plugin offering different possibilities to scenery authors focused on animations. A library with pre-animated objects like Jetways, VDGS, Marshaller, Hangars, Wind Turbines etc. is the starting point for developers to experiment with. You can either use these objects or create and animate your own.
Updated version 1.1.0 comes with the following fixes and/or additions or improvements:
- Added bridge facades for each jetway type and height
- Added 737Max configuration
- Added Colimata Concorde configuration
- Added X-Crafts ERJ Series configuration
- Fixed jetway solid 4.0m type 01
- Fixed Peter Hager A380 livery variant compatibility
- Fixed white shimmering on Safegate VDGS display
The plugin is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 which means it is free to use for all users and for all freeware sceneries. If you are a payware developer you can get a license for your project in our shop. Check it out at our dedicated SAM download page.