We’re more than pleased to inform you that with the approval of Marten or also known as X-Plane.Org user [email protected], we are able to host and promote his X-Plane 11 SAM Suite. Oh no, not just an application, no, a great SAM extension called the SAM Suite.
I could only test and try the macOS version and it’s basically an application that allows you to monitor and to install SAM related products like the base plugin, world jetways, static aircrafts, global trees, seasons, and scenery developer pack. When not installed, you can download these packages, or you can click the “more detail” button.
According to Marten; This is the SAM Suite – Installer and Updater version 1.2. The download package is a pack that combines all OS systems namely; Windows, Linux and Mac.
The updated version 1.2 comes with the following fixes/updates:
– Added version readout to splashscreen and top menu bar
– Fixed CTD when uninstalling GlobalTrees extension
– Added information on license source (steam/non-steam)
– Added auto updater for future updates
– Fixed CTD issue with Fedora
Check it out at our dedicated download page.