Milviz T310R for X-Plane 11 … finally!
MilViz (Military Visualizations) is pleased to bring the T310R to X-Plane11. MilViz is a known high quality developer on the FSX and P3D market and now they finally made the step into the X-Plane world.
According to MilViz; “We’ve focused all of our energy and talent into breathing life into a genuine classic. From careful, highly detailed modeling both inside and out, smooth custom gauge animations, finely crafted textures and high fidelity sounds recorded from a real aircraft, we’ve ensured that our twin is as close as possible to real life.”
The aircraft is designed for X-Plane 11 and is optimized for X-Plane 11 engine and handling behavior, and it includes of PBR materials and textures as well as having an advanced FMOD sounds inside and out. But there’s more. The model coems with physical Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures for superb real-time reflections and shine, it vhas exterior and interior rendered with exacting detail and precision and last but not least, high resolution, beautiful textures with realistic weathering effects and smoothly animated parts inside and out.
Is that all? No way, here’s the complete list of features:
- Behaviour designed to closely simulate the real world
- Authentic turbo performance and handling
- Realistic fuel load and tank capacities
- Realistic weight & balance
- Autopilot mimics real world behaviour, requiring hands-on operation
- Simulation of VOR station ‘Cone of Confusion’ when approaching VOR station, requiring monitoring and switching from NAV to HDG to maintain proper course
- Authentic servo behavior reflecting realistic speed and accuracy
- FPS friendly X-Plane GNS 530 & GNS 430 included by default
- Includes support for RealityXP’s GTN 750* & 650* integrated into the 3D cockpit
(* RealityXP products not included; may not be available for all operating systems.)
- In-game menu panel allows for display of ground elements, switching liveries and changing the GPS displays
- Included is an implementation of Saso Kiselkov’s rain & ice effects.
See our quick screenshot impression. Enjoy it!