Good news, the official system requirements for X-Plane 11 are released. That said, with these system requirements you know now if your current hardware computer configuration is able to handle X-Plane 11. Let’s check it out (courtesy of Laminar Research).
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core CPU (e.g. i3, i5, i7), 2 or more cores, 3.0 Ghz or faster, or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Video Card: a DirectX 11-capable video card from NVidia, AMD or Intel with at least 512 MB VRAM
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- CPU: Intel “Core” i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or mor
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVidia, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
Check out the full list of specs in this Knowledge Base post.